History of Calvary Chapel

Calvary Chapel

The fundamental emphasis of Calvary Chapel was the clear teaching of the Word of God. In 1975 this led to the establishment of a Bible University in Murrieta, California. Today, the university also has at least 50 affiliated campuses around the world. In the same way, the movement of the church has spread throughout the world: There are more than 1700 churches of Calvary Chapel (Chapel of Calvary) that extend to all continents.